1. RAD-AID and vRad COVID-19 Resources
- A public service collaboration between vRad and RAD-AID International to provide 2-Part Lecture Series on COVID-19
Click to access RAD-AID vRad Resources and CME. Users are encouraged to also use materials below for rapidly evolving educational info. These are not intended to be comprehensive medical guidelines but are for educational purposes only.
2. RAD-AID Business Education Program: Operational Preparedness
3. Articles and Resources on Imaging Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Special Focus on COVID-19
- RSNA Expert Panel Consensus Statement on Reporting Chest CT Findings Related to COVID-19, Endorsed by the Society of Thoracic Radiology, American College of Radiology and RSNA:
- American Journal of Radiology (AJR) articles on imaging Features of COVID on CT
- Society for Advanced Body Imaging (SABI) Webinar (March 24, 2020)
- RSNA Consensus statement Webinar (Recorded discussion).
- ARRS Imaging Resources
- COVID-19 Structured Reporting Table (click image to enlarge table):
4. Articles and Resources on Department of Radiology Operational Preparedness for COVID-19
- Journal of American College of Radiology (JACR): Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak: What the Department of Radiology Should Know
- American College of Radiology COVID-19 Specific Operational Resources
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Resources.
- Chong et al. Academic Radiology. Radiology Residency Preparedness and Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
5. Interventional Radiology Resources
- Society of Interventional Radiology Toolkit for COVID-19.
- IR Preparedness (Korean Journal of Radiology).
- CIRSE Editorial
6. Health Care Workers and Protective Measures
- The United Stated Centers for Disease Control (CDC) General information on COVID-19
- CDC Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of Facemasks
- World Health Organization Resources (WHO)
- ASRT Infection Control Course for Radiologic Technologists
- Society of Critcal Care Medicine’s Critical Care for the Non-ICU Clinician
- COVID-19 Health Literacy Project
NOTE: Please note that these resources are not intended to be, nor presented as, comprehensive medical guidelines. These materials are instead compiled as educational references to help the radiology community respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, which is rapidly changing.
For more updates and opportunities in RAD-AID: