UNC Global Radiology, a RAD-AID Chapter
Creating a global radiology community through education, collaboration, and innovation
The UNC-Chapel Hill RAD-AID Chapter was founded in 2012 by the UNC School of Medicine’s Division of Radiologic Science and the Department of Radiology. We participate in and provide support to RAD-AID Malawi, RAD-AID Kenya, and other RAD-AID regional programs. All members of the UNC-CH community are welcome.
Global Health Advisors for Radiology Resident Electives
- Melissa Culp is the Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of RAD-AID International. As an associated faculty member, she is Director of UNC Global Radiology, a RAD-AID Chapter.
- Robert G Dixon, MD, FSIR is Program Manager, RAD-AID Kenya. At UNC, he is a Professor of Radiology in VIR and Interventional Radiology Program Director.
- Katrina McGinty, MD is a radiologist volunteer with RAD-AID Malawi. At UNC, she is an Assistant Professor of Radiology in the Division of Abdominal Imaging.
Global Health Opportunities
- UNC RAD-AID Chapter members have volunteered with RAD-AID regional programs in Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Piedmont Health Services (rural North Carolina), and Tanzania.
- Information for Nurses
- Information for Radiologic Technologists
- Information for Radiology Residents
- For more details about the UNC RAD-AID Chapter, please contact [email protected]